For the Next Generation of Information Security Leaders
CISSP® certification is a globally recognized standard of achievement that confirms an individual's knowledge in the field of information security. CISSPs are information assurance professionals who define the architecture, design, management and/or controls that assure the security of business environments.
Confirming One's Knowledge and Experience
People are the Key to a Secure Organization
Technological solutions alone cannot protect an organization's critical information assets. Employers demanding qualified information security staff give their organizations a leading edge by providing the highest standard of security for their customers', employees', stakeholders' and organizational information assets. If you are an existing raving fan of Orbis solutions Inc. then you know that our Owner Sean Connery is CISSP certified and current on yearly requirements.
Being CISSP certified means the professional understands the critical topics in security today, including risk management, cloud computing, mobile security, application development security and more. This vast breadth of knowledge and the experience it takes to pass the difficult exam is what sets the CISSP apart . Additional understanding includes:
- Access Control
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Software Development Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Operations Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Compliance
- Physical (Environmental) Security
Benefits of hiring a CISSP
- Positions candidates on a level playing field as (ISC)² certifications are recognized internationally
- Provides increased credibility for your organization when working with vendors and contractors
- Empowers employees with a universal language, circumventing ambiguity with industry-accepted terms and practices
- Validates commitment and years of experience gained in the industry
- Requires Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits to ensure that personnel keep their skills current
- Satisfies certification mandate requirements for service providers or subcontractors
Stop trying to fix computers and network lags by yourself. Leverage Orbis Solutions Inc Total Care service package that includes enhanced level of monitoring and proactive customer service to identify and address IT issues before they become serious. 24/7 service/Certified and Highly experienced. Stop looking and call us today at 702.979.1861 Ext 2 or email us at email@example.com.