If you are planning to head out on vacation or step away from your office for a few days- creating an out of office auto responder email message is essential. I’m sure that at some point in your business endeavors, you have received one of these types of messages when reaching out to your customers and business associates.
What are auto responder email messages?
An auto responder email message is a notification that you receive when the person you are trying to reach is out of the office. These messages typically give you (some) of the following information:
- How long the person you are contacting is unavailable (dates, etc.,)
- Who to contact in their absence
- The persons return date
If you are stumped on figuring out what information to add to your email auto responder messages, here are 7 examples– and fill in the blank templates that you can use as a reference and guide:
- Thank you for your email. I’m out of the office and will be back at (Date of Return). During this period I will have LIMITED access to my email. For immediate assistance please contact me on my cell phone at (your cell phone number).
- I will be out of the office from (Starting date) until (End date). If you need immediate assistance please contact (Contact Person).
- I will be out of the office starting (Starting Date) through (End Date) returning (Date of Return). If you need immediate assistance during my absence, please contact (Contacts Name) at (Contacts Email Address). Otherwise I will respond to your emails as soon as possible upon my return.
- Thank you for your message. I am currently out of the office, with no email access. I will be returning on (Date of Return). If you need immediate assistance before then, you may reach me at my mobile – (Mobile Number).
- I will be out of the office this week. If you need immediate assistance while I’m away, please email (Contact Email Address).
- I will be away from (Date) until (Return Date). For urgent matters, you can contact (Contact Person).
- Thank you for your email. Your message is important to (Us/Me) and (I/We) will respond as soon as possible. Thank You!
If you want to be more efficient in your tech, or would like a second opinion, don’t be hesitant to give us a call. Having Orbis Solutions a part of your team means gaining knowledge and security with your information systems. Give us a call at (702) 979-1861 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure your systems are well protected and contact Orbis Solutions Inc, today.