Simply buying security tools will not solve your security problems. If your staff is lacking in security expertise and knowledge, they will not be effective at using the tools you have provided. At Orbis Solutions we can provide the security tools and augment your current staff to better protect your business without stretching your current staff past their limits.
A customized combination of service and support that blends the benefits of a managed service provider with YOUR INTERNAL IT.
At the core of any good Managed Services is the relationship between the customer and service provider. Traditional MSP agreements provide the services without “sharing” or co-managing. Orbis Solutions uses Enterprise monitoring tools for proactive and responsive analysis, inventories, management, and maintenance. We make those tools available to our Co-MITS partners, along with all alerts and appropriate support.
Some of our offerings include:
- Advanced Endpoint Protection
- SIEMS (Security Incident & Event Management)
- Dark Web Monitoring
- Security Training
- Two Factor Authentication
- Security Assessments
- Virtual Servers
- Cloud Resources
- End Users
- Office 365
- SQL Server
This means that not only are these items monitored, they’re documented. Hardware inventories, Software inventories. Licensing. Procedures. Backups tested. And more!
And best of all we can customize the agreement to the needs of your organization. Consider some of the scenarios that Orbis Solutions is already supporting:
- We support the servers; Internal IT supports the desktops and end users.
- We provide the monitoring, Internal IT calls us when they need additional help.
- We provide and manage patching, backups, and endpoint security.
- We support the virtual infrastructure.
- We provide SQL support including High Availability solutions, replication, performance analysis, BI development support.
- We provide the monitoring and help out when the tough problems arise!
We don’t replace your IT staff. We make them better.
All our contracts include a no-questions asked 30-day out option. We want the relationship because it makes sense, not because of a piece of paper.